£70 - £85 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 10122 THO_1641888780
7 months ago
We are seeking an Early Years Educator to join a fantastic Primary School in Putney! As an Early Years Educator your role will be to work as a Key Worker in a Nursery Class and support the children in their Early Years development. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children in some capacity and also be available for an immediate start as the school is keen to take someone on immediately.
- Provide learning opportunities for children in a Nursery class setting
- Maintain a safe and supportive learning environment
- Prepare classroom materials
- Monitor children's social and emotional development
- Offer a wide range of activities to children to keep them engaged
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school located in Putney
- Aim to create a vibrant and inclusive school community where all children are provided with a broad, knowledge and enquiry based curriculum
- Develop well-rounded, confident and responsible individuals who aspire to reach their full potential
- Staff and Leadership team have established a positive culture in the school
- Strive to have meaningful relationsjips with both children and parents
- You must have previous experience working with children
- Have a creative and friendly personality
- Be comfortable working in an Early Years setting
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Either live in Putney or within a commutable distance
- Be willing to apply for/currently hold an enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
· Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
· Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
· Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
· Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
· Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
· Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
· Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
· We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.