£70 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Are you a passionate and caring Learning Support Assistant? Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your experience in a loving school environment? We have just the opportunity for you!
A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Behaviour & Learning Support Assistant to join a wonderful school in Camden
- School based in Camden
- Understand every student's starting point and plan personalised pathways that prepare them for a successful future
- Teach students to care for their community and make a positive contribution to the world
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- Work with a complex group of students, mainly in Y9
- Many of these students have complex learning, behaviour and social/emotional needs but many of the students operate at a developmentally younger age
- Support students with SEN/D to best prepare them for the next stage of their education, training or employment
- Work with the families of students to help meet the needs of their parents
- Previous experience within a school environment
- Either live in Camden or within a commutable distance
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday through Friday
- Must be comfortable working with children that have learning difficullties
- Must have patience and understanding of the needs of students
- Available immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.