£70 - £85 per day
11 days ago
Are you an experienced Admin Assistant who is confident working in Attendance? Have you worked in a school office?
If you answered yes to both questions, then we have a great opportunity for you to start immediately! We are seeking an Attendance Assistant on behalf of a fantastic mainstream primary school based in Hounslow to support their admin team on a full-time basis with a view to become a permanent post.
The right candidate will have relevant school based admin experience, specifically within Attendance and will be confident navigating their way through SIMS / Integris database.
About the school:
Praised by Ofsted for their "positive and calm learning environment", this school is dedicated to providing a happy space for all members. With pupils and staff from different backgrounds, religions and speaking various languages, this school encourages respect for all cultures and celebrates diversity. With a warm and welcoming team of staff, along with a very friendly senior leadership team, this is is a lovely and happy place to work!
About the role:
- Take ownership of attendance aspects of admin
- Contact parents when child is absent
- Promote excellent school attendance
- Provide support at the reception desk
- Use Integris system to input attendance data
- Liaise with local authorities to manage attendance
- 1 year of experience within School Admin
- Experience in SIMS / Integris
- Must have an understanding of Attendance
- Must be available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.