£130 - £180 per day
about 1 month ago
School Arts Teacher - Secondary School
Are you an experienced and passionate School Arts Teacher? Are you currently searching for an exceptional school environment with the prospect of a long-term employment? We have just the place for you! A great opportunity has opened up for a School Arts Teacher to join a thriving Secondary school in Isleworth.
- A learning community with long sustainable success and history based in Isleworth, Hounslow
- Focused on getting the very best out of the students
- A deep culture with an innovative approach towards delivering outstanding education
- A curriculum that provides high-quality learning experiences tailored for their students
- Immensely proud of their rich heritage and traditions
- School Arts Teacher to teach across Key Stage 3 and 4
- To provide excellent support and to engage students in their creative learning
- To develop students' skills and to foster a stimulating learning experience
- A position with numerous benefits and the potential of turning into a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience in a school environment as an Arts Teacher
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a School Arts Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.