£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Do you have a passion for supporting children with special needs? Are you a graduate with experience as a Teaching Assistant?
Envision Education are seeking a talented Teaching Assistant on behalf of a fantastic primary school based in Feltham to start in September.
We are looking for someone with a degree and experience supporting children with SEN to work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil in Year 3 who has ASD. The right candidate will be empathetic, proactive and have a genuine interest in Education and SEN.
About the school:
Always striving to be a happy place to work and learn, this school's ethos revolves around celebrating strengths and successes from both their staff and pupils. This school are committed to setting high standards for their children paving a promising path for each pupil to flourish and reach the best of their ability. Based closeby to a railway station with on-site parking available, this school is easy to get to!
About the role:
- Support a child in Year 3 with ASD
- The child you will be supporting has high needs and displays behavioural challenges
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies in line with the school's policies
- Foster a creative approach to learning
- Keep your key pupil engaged during lessons
- 1 year experience in a similar role
- Interest in supporting children with special needs
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.