Envision Education have exciting opportunities for Graduate and Experienced Recruitment Consultants to join our high achieving team with a focus on schools in London and the Home Counties.
There are lots of agencies hiring at the moment so let us tell you a little bit about what makes us a great option to kick start your recruitment career:
We started the business 9 years ago and are proud to have grown our team consistently with lots of scope to keep growing and promoting staff over the coming year.
At the heart of what we do, we believe in treating people well and rewarding you for your efforts both financially and with a good work life balance. We work from home on a Monday and a Friday and we have trust in our team to get the job done.
If we had to describe our culture, we would say that we are supportive, competitive, we champion diversity in the workplace and we thrive on each other’s success. Our mission is to provide a great service to schools, but to also enjoy ourselves while we are doing it.
Whilst many agencies offer a good commission structure, we are confident that ours is marketing leading and we can consistently demonstrate high earnings across all members of our team. We don’t leave anyone behind!
We are based in a modern workspace in Brentford which is 5 minutes from the station and we also offer free gym membership with an onsite gym.
We work with some great schools across London and focus on helping them recruit for short term and medium to long term roles including permanent positions for Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Special Needs support. This is a 180 recruitment role where you will be responsible for servicing new and existing clients whilst also focusing on developing further business within your assigned patch.
· Work from a modern office space with free onsite gym membership
· Plenty of opportunity for promotion and growth with a clear career ladder
· 25 days paid holiday + 1 day for each year of service (up to 30 days)
· Starting salary for Trainees will increase to £24k after probation
· An expert candidate team who will ensure you can effectively service your clients
· A management team who will support you to succeed
· An ambitious, diverse, and inclusive team who support each other
· Company social events throughout the year and additional monthly incentives such as go-karting, top golf, lunch at The Ritz
· Reduced working hours during school holidays (9am – 4pm)
· 2 days per week working from home
· A generous and clear monthly commission structure
· Employee physical and mental wellbeing programme
Our hiring criteria;
· A can do and self motivated attitude, you must be able to use your own initiative
· A degree is preferable (though not essential with the right experience)
· A clear communicator who is comfortable talking to senior leadership within schools
· IT proficient and an excellent command of written English
· A desire to develop strong sales and negotiation skills
· Previous education or sales based experience (preferable, not essential)
We can’t wait to meet the next member of our team! Please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can review your application.
Senior Education Recruitment Consultant Brentford, West London - Hybrid Working £30k to £35k with...
Recruitment Resourcer in Education West London - Hybrid Working £22k basic which increases after ...