£70 - £80 per day
19 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience supporting students on a 1:1 basis?
If so, we are seeking a dedicated and patient Teaching Assistant to work with a pupil in Year 6 who displays some challenging behaviour. A bachelors degree is desired or a level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification.
Please get in touch and apply for this role if you have experience supporting SEN pupils in a mainstream school and are confident in managing challenging behaviour. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic Primary School, and has the potential to lead to a permanent position in the school.
About the school:
This is one of the top performing Primary Schools in Hillingdon and has a proven track record of success. While achieving scores above the local and national averages, this Primary School shows genuine care and concern for their students and want them to reach their full potential.
- To work 1:1 with a Year 6 pupil
- Build a strong rapport with the student
- Help to identify areas for improvement
- Encourage the student to participate and build relationships with other students
- Bachelors Degree, desired
- Able to commute to Hayes
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils, preferably in a school setting
- Available full time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.