£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Welfare Assistant? Do you live local to the borough of Ealing?
We are looking for an experienced Welfare Assistant for a Secondary School based in the borough of Ealing. As a Welfare Assistant, you will be working closely with the Welfare Officer providing first aid to children and adults in line with H&S requirements and school protocols. You need to be confident in dealing with external healthcare professionals, students, staff and pupils and have experience of working within a school or with young people.
*Valid First Aid certificate required!*
About the school:
The mainstream Secondary School based in the borough of Ealing. This is an OUSTANDING school, who pride themselves on providing a high achieving, truly non-selective comprehensive learning environment.
- Be responsible assisting in the running of the school medical room and its supplies
- To contact parents relating to medical issues
- Deliver first aid and deal with health professionals and emergency services as required by the school
- Meet regularly with the school nurse and make appropriate referrals to medical services
- Perform admin tasks relating to pupils
- Valid First Aid Qualification, required
- Experience of working in a school environment or with young people
- Admin experience, preferably in a school
- Good attendance and reliability
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.