£55 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Secondary School
We are seeking a Teaching Assistant to join a fantastic secondary school in Harrow! The school is currently recruiting a Teaching Assistant that is flexible to work across different year groups with both mainstream and SEN children. The role is a full time position either immediately or a September start date depending on your availability. Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant is preferred but not essential although you must have previously worked with children in some capacity.
- Teaching Assistant to support students across different year groups
- Support pupils with particular individual needs, either work one-to-one, or in small groups
- Help get the classroom ready for lessons
- Maintain a stable and enjoyable learning environment
- Be flexible as you will be required to work across different year groups depending on the requirements of the school
- A high performing, happy and thriving comprehensive school in the London Borough of Harrow
- Consistently in the highest performing schools nationally for both GCSE and A Level performance
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Inclusive community school which welcomes all cultures, faiths and beliefs
- Provide a creative and stimulating teaching and learning environment in which each and every student feels safe and secure to express themselves and fulfil their optimum potential
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Previous experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Be open to working with SEN children and Secondary aged children
- Either live in Harrow or within a commutable distance
- Be willing to apply for/already have an existing enhanced DBS
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.