£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a personable and nurturing Teaching Assistant? Is it your passion to support and care for children with SEN needs? Then we have the right school for you! A Primary School in Hatfield, Hertfordshire is looking for a lovely Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team and support children with autism and behavioural difficulties.
- A specialist SEN school based in Hatfield
- A safe, calm and joyous learning environment
- Works closely with parents and carers
- Provides students real life learning and celebrates their progress and achievements
- Develops opportunities for students to benefit in the learning community
- Teaching Assistant to support students with SEN needs
- Nurture children's abilities and strengths
- Assist in communication development and positive learning behaviour
- Inspire creativity and enhance children's social skills
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Attentive and caring individual
- Available fairly immediately to work as a Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seeker's interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.