£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Envision Education are seeking a bright Graduate Teaching Assistant who is looking to build a career in Education to work in a fabulous primary school based in Hounslow from September!
If this sounds like you, please read on!
About the school:
- Vibrant and dynamic environment
- Amazing school facilities
- Modern building
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Friendly and supportive team
About the role:
- Support groups of children across KS1 / KS2
- Lead intervention sessions
- Carry out 1:1 and group work
- Promote a stimulating learning environment
- Encourage pupils to be creative thinkers
- Help to manage and regulate behaviour in and out of the classroom
- Must have a UK recognised degree
- Minimum 3 months Teaching Assistant experience
- Genuine desire to work with children
- Must be available full-time and long-term from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.