£65 - £80 per day
11 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants!
Envision Education are looking for experienced and dedicated Teaching Assistants to make a positive difference to the learning of young children, on behalf of some great schools we work with in the Hounslow borough.
This is a full-time, long-term role to start when schools re-open, or immediately to support vulnerable and key worker children.
About the role:
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Support pupils who are struggling
- Assist in managing behaviour
- Set a positive example
- Encourage creative thinking
- Create an engaging learning environment
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA qualification
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience must be UK based, and we must be able to obtain references
- Must be available full-time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.