£90 - £110 per day
13 days ago
17 Jun 00:00
Do you have experience covering lessons as a Supply Teacher? Do you have a degree?
Envision Education are partnered up with some fantastic schools across the Richmond borough hwo are seeking experienced Supply Teachers to support their school and cover classes on a full-time, long-term basis from September 2020.
About the role:
- Supervise classes in the absence of main class Teacher
- Effectively manage behaviour and ensure a positive classroom environment
- Ensure the safeguarding of students at all times
- Support students with work where possible and motivate them to achieve the best of their ability
- 1 year experience as a Supply Teacher / Cover Supervisor in the UK
- Degree is essential
- Must be available to work full-time and long-term from September 2020
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN MAY 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your up to date CV
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.