£75 - £90 per day
11 days ago
Sports Teaching & Learning Assistant - Primary School
Are you a PE Graduate or an experienced and creative Sports Teaching & Learning Assistant who is passionate about working with children and takes a positive approach towards their needs? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a vibrant and exceptional learning environment? We are currently recruiting for a Secondary School in Hayes as they are looking forward to having an energetic Sports Teaching & Learning Assistant join their highly skilled team.
- A welcoming, proud and thriving learning community based in Hayes, Hillingdon
- Ensures children develop their talents by fostering and extending a love for Science, Maths and Sports
- Outstanding Technology and Applied Learning Specialist College
- Experienced and inspirational staff who offer strong academic foundations
- Sports Teaching & Learning Assistant to support secondary students across subjects, including PE
- To encourage students to develop strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
- To take a personal and positive approach to teaching
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:30, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Sports Teaching & Learning Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An active and motivated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.