£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant - Special Needs School
Do you have experience as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant? Are you seeking a thriving and supportive learning environment where you can care for children and evolve in the role? We have a great opportunity for you to join an exceptional Special Needs Primary School in Hounslow where you can work as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant.
- A safe and stimulating environment based in Hounslow
- Offers opportunities for children to develop and learn skills that will allow them to thrive in life
- Dedicated staff are well supported by specialist support services
- Enables students to achieve both their personal and academic goals
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children
- Special Needs Teaching Assistant to support primary-aged
- To offer tailored learning in order to meet the wide range of abilities of children
- To create a loving, safe and compassionate learning environment
- To support students in building both their academic and social skills
- A great opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate environment
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Special Needs Teaching Assistant
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A personable and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.