£65 - £75 per day
22 days ago
Special Needs Teaching Assistant Required With Knowledge in Core Subjects in Hillingdon
Do you live local to the Hillingdon borough? Are you available immediately and on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to work for a School based in Hillingdon with a key specialism in Maths, English and Science, Engineering, and SEN. You must ideally have experience within a secondary school setting.
- Pupils are able to follow their areas of interest in engineering while studying GCSEs, A Levels and getting invaluable practical skills from the best in the industry
- It has the support of local, high profile industry and academic partners who help to shape the curriculum and work closely with our students
- Students are given the best start in a variety of progression routes.
- Support SEN students on a 1:1 and group basis
- Act as support to the class teacher
- Help to manage behaviour in the class
- Develop strong rapport with students and create an inclusive learning environment
- Bachelors Degree and/or TA qualifications
- At least 6 months experience (ideally in SEN) in a school setting within the past 2 years
- Able to work well as past of a team
- Must be available immediately and full-time
- Live local to Hillingdon
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.