£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have a passion for supporting SEND pupils? Do you live local to Hayes and are you looking for a role to start in the new academic year?
Envision Education are looking for SEND Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN school based in Hayes, Hillingdon area. Ideally you will have at least 6 months of recent experience supporting SEND pupils in an SEN or mainstream school. Parking is available on site, and this is a long term, full time position.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support SEND pupils
- Work closely with the class teacher and other TA's
- Ensure a creative and inclusive learning environment for students
- Follow the students programs and behaviour plans
- Ideally, Level 3 TA qualification
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Confidence managing challenging behaviour
- Live within a commutable distance to Hayes
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.