Richmond upon Thames
£65 - £80 per day + PAYE, CPD Courses, Local Work
about 1 month ago
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Learning Support Assistant to join large Special Needs School in Richmond. This School is very well known the local area and they pride themselves on being a thriving, growing school for children aged from 4 to 16. The School caters for students with complex learning needs including those with an additional diagnosis of autism and/or physical/sensory disabilities. The school has excellent transport links directly to the school and also has parking on site for drivers.
- Special Needs School catering for students with severe
- Pupils range from ages 4 till 16
- Lots of internal and external support from teachers, support staff, health care assistants, speech and language therapists
- Small class sizes between 8 to 10 pupils
- Monday-Friday 8:30am- 15:30 term time only
- Plan, observe and follow EHCP's for individual pupils.
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with pupils who have SEND needs
- Look after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Act as a role model and be able to build/support pupils on a daily basis within all aspects of their learning
- Recent experience of working with special needs pupils, inside or outside a school environment
- Be committed to working alongside the teacher and be willing to lead lessons or small group work
- Hold or be willing to apply for an enhanced DBS
- Be able to work full time 5 days a week Monday to Friday
- Live locally to Richmond/Hounslow or be able to commute there on a daily basis
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.