£65 - £80 per day
10 days ago
Are you an experienced SEN Teaching Assistant seeking a full-time role from September?
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic SEN Provision based in Feltham, who are seeking a caring and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant to provide a great quality of education to their pupils.
About the school:
- A brilliant SEN primary school catering to children ages 3 - 11 years with SLD / PMLD
- Judged to be a good school - Oftsed
- Excellent facilities and resources
- Beautiful school with a vibrant environment
- Great team of staff
- Easy transport links and car park
About the role:
- Support pupils in KS1 with SLD
- Follow EYFS curriculum
- Provide 1:1 and group support
- Follow pupils' IEP's
- Encourage pupils to be confident learners
- Monitor progress and provide feedback when necessary
- 6 months experience as a TA / SEN Teaching Assistant
- Experience supporting children with SEN
- Good understanding of Autism / SLD / PMLD
- Local to Feltham
- Available full-time from September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.