£65 - £80 per day
27 days ago
Do you have a passion for supporting students with Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for a great new challenge in September?
Envision Education have a fantastic upcoming placement as part of a dedicated and extensive SEN team in a lively, community-based Primary School in Camden.
If you are looking for the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in childrens' lives and have a positive impact on their education, then look no further!
'Don't make any excuses; don't let anything hold you back!' is this vibrant Primary school's motto, and something that is carried through into all aspects of school life. Teachers and support staff strive to find ways of maximising learning for all children, no matter what their attitudes, interests orlearning styles. A strong emphasis is placed on promoting respect, good behaviour and values like Peace, Compassion and the Drive to Succeed.
Centrally located and with access to great transport links, the school goes the extra mile to ensure students' learning is well-rounded and practical. They are a Global Learning Expert School, enjoy a partnership with the English Pocket Opera Company and have a hidden garden where children learn about sustainabliity and harvest their own vegetables.
- Provide support and encouragement to students with SEN across the class
- Work closely with the class teacher to ensure students get the most out of the lesson
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep students engaged and motivated
- Ensure the students' wellbeing is a top priority at all times
- Encourage a calm and postitive learning culture
- Uphold and reflect the school's values
- Able to connect with children with a range of Special Education Needs
- A true passion for supporting students and helping them achieve their best
- Able to work full time from September
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Local or able to commute to Camden
- Experience supporting children with SEN
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career working as an SEN Teaching Assistant. Apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.