£65 - £80 per day
12 days ago
24 Jul 00:00
Are you keen on supporting SEN pupils?
Envision Education are looking for motivated and passionate SEN Teaching Assistant to support pupils in a fantastic Primary School based in Hillingdon. Prior experience as a Teaching Assistant is essential, however you will be supported throughout. Students are set high expectation to help them reach their potential before progressing on to Secondary School.
The school have a proven track record of success and are constantly looking for new ways to improve and raise attainment within the school. Reports show that at this school, the pupils progress and achievements are above the local and national averages.
About the school:
The Primary School are committed to supporting their staff and focus on recruiting staff members who care deeply about the needs of the children in order to find the best ways to support them. The school strives to achieve excellence, seeking to be among the highest performing schools in the Borough and beyond.
- To support SEN pupils in the class, on a 1:1 basis
- Be flexible in supporting the class as a whole when needed
- Carry out interventions as requested by the class teacher
- Support the class teacher, and provide feedback on student progress
- Work in line with the schools values and ethos
- Level 3 Teaching Assistant, or Degree
- At least 1 year experience in a Primary School
- Experience supporting SEN pupils
- Available full time in September
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to further their career in SEN Teaching. Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.