£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 70122 MDW_1642494245
4 months ago
SEN Teaching Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced and enthusiastic SEN Teaching Assistant who loves to support children with SEN? We have an exciting opportunity as an SEN school in Uxbridge is looking for a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience to join their amazing team right away! The ideal candidate will have previous experience working with children and has a passion to support children with SEN.
- SEN Teaching Assistant to support children with autism and behavioural difficulties
- Establish good relationships with pupils, acting as a role model and being aware of and responding appropriately to individual needs
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of pupils
- Support the teacher in managing pupil behaviour, reporting difficulties as appropriate
- Prepare classroom as directed for lessons and clear afterwards and assist with the display of pupil's work
- Encourage pupils to interact with others and engage in activities led by the teacher
- A positive learning community located in Uxbridge that incorporates pupils and families
- Dedicated team of experienced staff, who are committed to, and passionate about, the learning and progress of all pupils
- OSTED 'Good' rated school
- The behaviour of pupils is managed very well by staff and leadership members
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Preferrably with experience of working with children
- Have a passion for supporting children with SEN
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An attentive and caring individual
- Either live in Uxbridge or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.