£70 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Calling all Graduate Learning Support Assistants! Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils in Primary School? Are you approachable, enthusiastic and committed to making a difference in childrens' lives?
Envision Education are seeking a dedicated SEN Learning Support Assistant to support a Year 2 pupil with Additional Learning Needs in a warm and welcoming Primary School in Southall. The right candidate will be able to follow an EHCP and will have a good working knowledge of strategies for supporting SEN pupils, in particular Moderate Learning Difficulties, Speech & Language Needs and Epilepsy.
Benefitting from strong, passionate leadership, this ambitious Primary School in Southall enjoys a spirit of community where staff, students and caregivers are involved in all aspects of school life. Pupils' behaviour and development are monitored closely, enabling constantly evolving curriculums and apporaches to teaching to best suit pupils' needs at all times.
Staff are truly invested in at this school, recieving excellent training and support. They work tireslessly to improve the quality of teaching, learning and assessment at the school, and as a result pupils are happy to attend and have excellent attitudes towards education.
- Work 1:1 with a Year 2 student with SEN in line with their EHCP
- Assist the class teacher in preparing and tidying up the classroom
- Adapt learning materials to suit the pupil's indiviual learning needs
- Uphold the school's morals and values at all times
- Accompany the pupil to therapy sessions as required
- Provide General TA support to the whole class as required
- Closely observe and monitor the pupil's progress
- Use a variety of support techniques to keep the pupil engaged and motivated
- Excellent working knowledge of strategies to support SEN students
- Solid experience working with children in the UK
- Ability to follow an individual EHCP and adapt lessons accordingly
- Local or able to commute to Southall
- A warm and appraochable personality
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Good knowledge of speech, language & communication needs, learning difficulties, ASD & sensory processing difficulties.
- Good record-keeping skills
- The ability to plan and run interventions as needed
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.