£24000 - £34000 per annum
HH/ SEN PT/Lambeth_1604650835
24 days ago
Experienced SEN Primary Teacher required for a Primary School in Lambeth!
Envision Education is seeking an experienced SEN Primary Teacher to work for a school in Lambeth teaching primary aged pupils in an SEN School.
- Specialists in education and therapy for pupils who have suffered adverse childhood experiences
- It works with pupils aged 5-17 who have a range of social, emotional, mental health and learning needs
- Teach either individuals or small groups of pupils within, or outside, the class
- Prepare lessons and resources
- Mark and assess work
- Develop and adapt conventional teaching methods to meet the individual needs of pupils
- Use special equipment and facilities, such as audiovisual materials and computers to stimulate interest in learning
- Use specialist skills, such as teaching Braille to pupils with visual impairments or sign language and lip reading to students who have hearing impairments
- Collaborate with the classroom teacher to define appropriate activities for the pupils in relation to the curriculum
- assess children who have long or short-term learning difficulties and work with colleagues to identify individual pupils' special needs.
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Excellent SEMH and/or SEN experience
- Confidence managing challenging behaviour in a positive manner
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Clear understanding of the National Curriculum and individual learning targets
- Meticulous record-keeping and continuous assessment skill
- Must have 2 teaching references
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.