£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you have experience supporting EYFS children? Are you keen on developing experience in an SEN setting?
Envision Education have partnered up with a fantastic SEN primary school and nursery based in Feltham, who are looking for a bubbly Learning Support Assistant to join their team!
About the school:
- A fantastic SEN provision for children ages 3 - 5 years
- Judged to be a good school - Ofsted
- Offers SEN training
- Friendly and welcoming team of staff
About the role:
- Support early years pupils
- Pupils have a range of complex needs including autism and physical disabilities
- Engage in classroom activities
- Encourage learning through play
- Promote an inclusive and positive learning environment
- Minimum 6 months experience as an Early Years TA / Nursery Nurse
- SEN experience is desirable but not essential
- Genuine desire to work in an SEN provision
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Local to, or happy travelling to Feltham
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.