£70 - £85 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Administrator? Have you previously worked in a school?
Envision Education are seeking a diligent and confident School Administrator to support general administration and reception-based tasks in a happy and supportive Primary school in Willesden.
Please note that you must have school-based administration experience to apply for this role.
This inclusive Primary school works work closely with their children, families, staff, governors and the wider community to provide a safe and stimulating place to learn and grow. They strive to provide a broad, engaging curriculum that promotes curiosity, awe and wonder in learners.
The school's vision; 'Forward Together for Future Success,' underpins every aspect of school life and allows teachers and staff to provide an environment which prepares pupils for a successful future.
- Provide general Administration duties
- Support other members of the Administration Team
- Work closely with the school's leadership team
- Provide support at Reception when needed
- Answer phone calls and carry out general clerical tasks
- Manage your time and prioritise tasks efficiently
- Confidence using SIMS
- Previous experience as a School Administrator (essential)
- Excellent communication skills
- Great timekeeping and the ability to work within tight deadlines
- Highly organised
- Local or able to commute to Willesden
- Able to start immediately and work full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.