£63 - £75 per day
13 days ago
Do you have experience supporting SEN pupils? Are you local to Hayes?
Envision Education are recruiting Teaching Assistants for a primary SEN school based in Hayes. Ideally you will have recent experience supporting SEN pupils and be looking for a long term role in one school. Parking is also available on site.
- Support primary aged SEN pupils
- Work 1:1 and with small groups when needed
- Liaise with outside agencies, such as SaLT
- Help to increase students interest in learning
- Ideally Level 3 TA qualification, or higher
- Good communication and organisation skills
- Experience working with SEN pupils
- Available full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.