£65 - £80 per day
15 days ago
Physical Disabilities Specialist Teaching Assistant Required in the Hounslow Area
Do you have experience supporting pupils with physical disabilities or medical needs? Are you based in the Hounslow area and available full-time and immediately?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant with experience in supporting pupils with physical needs and provide personal care and toileting where needed. You must be confident that you can support pupils with special needs espcially pupils who are wheelchair users and live local to Hounslow.
- Provide 1:1 support to pupils with severe needs and/or physical needs with personal care and toileting
- Support the teacher with behaviour management
- Monitor the progress of pupils and provide feedback
- Support the teacher with daily duties
- Provide the Teacher with general classroom support
- Minimum 6 months of experience as an SEN Teaching Assistant
- Must be confident providing support and personal care to pupils with severe and complex needs
- Ability to support children with challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.