£120 - £170 per day
8 months ago
Nursery Teacher - Primary School
Are you a passionate and experienced Nursery Teacher who loves to work with children and ensure they thrive through fun-loving learning? An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Teacher to join a vibrant and friendly school in West Drayton.
- A warm, friendly and inclusive learning community based in West Drayton
- Awarded the Inclusion Quality Mark
- Provides high quality, creative and challenging education within a secure, caring and happy environment
- Offers carefully constructed curriculum and provides opportunities for students to achieve high standards
- Dedicated and friendly teaching team
- Nursery Teacher to support students in Primary with core subjects
- To create an environment where students can develop intellectually, emotionally and socially
- To encourage collaboration and creativity and promote positive behaviour
- To provide a safe and nurturing learning experience
- A unique opportunity to contribute in their personal confidence and competence
- Recent experience working with children in a school environment
- Able to maintain open and efficient communication with colleagues and parents
- Available to work 08:15 to 15:30, Monday to Friday
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as a Nursery Teacher
- Already have/willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- A caring and dedicated individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.