£65 - £80 per day + Local Work, Weekly Pay
SP 24122 SGR_1643046990
4 months ago
We are seeking a Learning Support Assistant to join a wonderful Primary school in the Ealing Borough. You will be required to support children with SEN. The ideal candidate will have previous experience with SEN children ideally as a Learning Support Assistant and is local to the Ealing Borough.
The school is keen to have someone start immediately to apply now!
- Support children with SEN
- Support and manage pupils with social, emotional and mental difficulties
- Maintain a postive learning environment
- Assist the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Develop/ use appropriate resources to enable next steps of learning
- Dedicated and talented team of staff work hard to ensure that the children learn, make good progress and are happy and safe
- Wonderful Primary School located in West Drayton
- Staff and pupils work and learn together in a happy, positive environment as a team and family
- OFSTED 'Good' rated school
- Strong communication skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Be comfortable supporting children with SEN
- Must have previous experience working with children
- Either live in West Drayton or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.