Hammersmith and Fulham
£65 - £85 per day
25 days ago
Envision Education are seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant to work in a Special Needs school based in Hammersmith. The role is predominantly supporting children with social, emotional and mental health needs.
The ideal candidate will have classroom experience supporting children with special needs, and a pro-active approach to teaching.
About the school:
- A successful and friendly special needs school in Hammersmith
- Cater for children with speech and language, communication needs and learning and cognition difficulties
- Friendly and supportive SLT / management team
- Praised by Ofsted for their positive learning environment
- Access to parking and easy transport links
About the role:
- Use specialist skills and training to support children
- Contribute to the development of and implementation of pupil profiles/Behaviour
- Establish productive working relationships with pupils, acting as a role model
- Setting high expectations
- Promote the inclusion and acceptance of all pupils
- Promote independence and employ strategies to recognise and reward achievement of self-reliance
- 6 months Teaching Assistant experience
- An understanding of SEN
- Pro-active and confident personality
- Must be available full-time and immediately
- Ideally based locally to Hounslow
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.