£63 - £70 per day
29 days ago
Learning Support Assistant Required for a Special Needs School in Southall
Do you have 1 year of school based experience? Are you available full-time and immediately on a long-term basis?
Envision Education is seeking an experienced Learning Support Assistant for a Special Needs school in Southall supporting primary and secondary aged children with autism. You must have a minimu of 1 year prior SEN experience, specifically ASD within a classroom setting and be available full-time and on an immediate basis.
- It offers early years, primary, secondary and sixth form education up to the age of 22, on the autism spectrum
- It aim to provide your child with the confidence and skills they need to find enjoyment and fulfilment in what they do
- It prides itself on the warm, welcoming place it has created where children feel valued and safe
- It also puts the needs and welfare of its children above everything else.
- Support children with autism needs on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Monitor and track progress
- Exercise role model behaviour and attitude in the classroom
- Carry out administrative tasks if needed.
- 1 year experience as a Learning Support Assistant
- Experience working with pupils with SEN (specifically ASD pupils) is essential
- Must have good spoken and written English
- Bubbly and confident personality and enjoys working with children
- Must be available full-time and immediately.
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals.
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.