£65 - £75 per day
9 months ago
Are you a recent Graduate looking to gain school based experience? Do you live near Uxbridge?
If so Envision Education are looking for dedicated Learning Support Assistants for a lovely SEN Secondary School based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. The role is to start immediately, but you need to feel confident in managing challenging behaviour. You will be supporting a broad spectrum of pupils who fall within the 'Complex and Moderate Learning Difficulties with Autism' designation.
You will be working with a highly supportive and dedicated team of experienced staff, who are committed to the learning and progress of their pupils.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A Secondary SEN School, based in Uxbridge. The school aim to meet the needs, promotes high standards and the fulfillment of potential of each of their students. With students ranging from 11 - 19 years old, staff support and challenge the child at an appropriate level, so that they can reach their potential and go on to enjoy meaningful adult lives.
- Provide 1:1 support for SEN pupils
- Work to quickly build rapport with students
- Provide feedback to the class teacher on the pupils progress
- Help to create an engaging learning environment
- A bachelors Degree, any subject
- At least 6 months experience supporting SEN pupils
- Good communication skills
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.