£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Do you thrive in challenging environments? Are you passionate about supporting children with SEN & SEMH?
Envision Education have partnered up with a number of excellent schools across the Hounslow borough, and we are seeking talented Learning Support Assistants who are looking to make a real difference, and help develop pupils' social and academic skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience supporting pupils with SEN and / or SEMH and a genuine desire to work in Education. These roles start immediately and are full-time, on a long-term basis with the potential to lead to permanent.
About the role:
- Support pupils with special educational needs
- Work 1:1 and / or in small groups to help them overcome learning barriers
- Work alongside professionals to provide the best quality of education to students
- Implement effective behaviour management strategies
- Use creative methods of learning to motivate pupils
- 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant in a UK school within the last 2 years
- Experience working with children with SEN / SEMH is desirable
- Team player with a positive attitude towards working
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.