£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
28 May 00:00
**REGISTER WITH ENVISION EDUCATION IN APRIL 2020 FOR WORK (ONCE SCHOOLS RE-OPEN), AND RECEIVE ACCESS TO THE FOLLOWING CPD COURSES WORTH £144.50, FREE OF CHARGE**
- Child Protection in Education
- Child Protection Refresher
- Female Genital Mutilation Awareness
- The Prevent Duty
- A Practical Guide to GDPR for Education
- Safeguarding Young People
- Child Exploitation
Are you an experienced Learning Support Assistant?
Do you have a passion for supporting SEND pupils?
If so, we are recruiting passionate and dedicated Learning Support Assistants to support fantastic Primary and Secondary schools within Ealing and Hillingdon with a September start!
- Work 1:1 or in groups with pupil
- Help manage any challenging behaviour
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Work closely with students and the Teacher to ensure students are receiving excellent care
- Must have experience supporting students with SEN
- Minimum 1 year solid experience as a Learning Support Assistant
- Degree or relevant TA Qualification
- Must be available full-time
Why register with Envision Education for work?
- Highly competitive and negotiable rates of pay
- Placements made in schools local to YOU
- We offer long-term positions with the potential to lead to permanent
- Additional, unlimited £100 bonus scheme for any successful referrals made to us
- Friendly team to support you
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.