£65 - £80 per day
17 days ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a role within KS1 commencing after Easter?
We have partnered up with an exceptional primary school based in Feltham who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to support a Year 2 class from after Easter.
We are looking for someone confident, charismatic and with a genuine love of education!
About the school:
- Infant school catering to children from Nursery up to Year 2
- Judged to be an "Outstanding" school - Ofsted
- Performs to high standards in all areas
- Highly supportive team of staff
- Vibrant environment to work and learn
About the role:
- Support pupils in a Year 2 class
- Provide general classroom support to the Teacher
- Take over classes during PPA time once per week
- Work in groups to ensure pupils receive help when needed
- Ensure positive behaviour
- Degree and / or Level 3 TA / Childcare qualification
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- EYFS - KS1 experience is desirable
- Must be confident taking over and leading classes during Teacher's absence
- Must be available immediately after Easter
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.