4 days ago
Do you have experience as a Head of Psychology? Do you live within a commutable distance to Ealing?
We are seeking a Head of Psychology for a fantastic Secondary School in Ealing, for a role starting in September 2021. Ideally you will have at least 2 years of experience teaching A-Level Psychology and have experience as a subject Lead. Parking is available on site and there is potential for this role to becoming a permanent position within the school.
- To lead the Psychology Department
- Teach Psychology to GCSE and A-Level
- Provide strong academic leadership
- Create new opportunities for learning
- Work closely with the SLT
- Ideally, 2 YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication skills
- Available full time from September 2021
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.