£120 - £180 per day
12 days ago
Are you a confident and dedicated English Teacher who loves to work with children? Are you seeking a long-term placement in a successful learning environment? We have an amazing opportunity for you to join a great school in Slough and hold the position of an English Teacher.
- A caring and innovative secondary school that offers an opportunity for all students to thrive
- Develops young people for future success at university, training and for the world of work
- New state of the art and purpose built facilities, provide an outstanding learning environment in which to deliver an exciting curriculum and broader learning opportunities
- Creates a community of students, parents and teachers united by the highest expectations of what every young person can achieve and by the commitment to help all to excel
- Committed to providing all students with the qualifications and skills necessary to be successful at university, further education or training
- English Teacher to support children of a Secondary school age
- To plan and deliver a broad, balanced and engaging curriculum
- To develop a provision of the highest possible quality of education and maintain a supportive atmosphere, ensuring the safety, protection and wellbeing of each pupil
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:00 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- You must hold QTS
- Must be available immediately or from September to work as an English Teacher
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- Either live in Slough or within a commutable distance
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.