£65 - £80 per day
26 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Primary School
Are you a personable and experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant who is passionate about working with children? Are you currently looking for a long-term position? If so, then look no further as we have the perfect role for you! A thriving Primary School in Teddington is actively seeking a caring Early Years Teaching Assistant to join their friendly team.
- A nurturing, inclusive and ambitious learning community based in Teddington
- Provides excellent, engaging and enjoyable teaching and learning opportunities for all
- Offers a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of its pupils
- Talented, dedicated and committed staff team
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support children with SEN in a Reception class
- To assist students grow in confidence and become increasingly independent
- To offer opportunities for pupils to obtain life-long learning in their social, creative, personal development
- A unique opportunity which could lead to a permanent role
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Recent experience working with children in a school or alternate setting
- Must be available from September to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Already have or willing to apply for a Child Only enhanced DBS
- An affectionate and attentive individual
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.