Richmond upon Thames
£70 - £85 per day
9 days ago
Early Years Teaching Assistant - SEN School
Are you an experienced Early Years Teaching Assistant? Is it your passion to work with children? Are you looking for an IMMEDIATE start? An amazing opportunity for you to work alongside a fantastic SEN school in Richmond has come up for you today!
- An SEN school based in Richmond
- Special school for pupils with moderate learning needs, many of whom have additional complex needs including Autism
- Provides a broad and innovative curriculum which enriches the experience of their pupils
- Aim to provide consistently excellent, engaging and enjoyable teaching
- Early Years Teaching Assistant to support pupils in early years
- To work with children that have complex needs including autism
- Contribute towards a nurturing, safe and well-resourced environment
- Encourage pupils to achieve their full potential in their academic, social, creative, personal, physical and moral development
- Previous experience working with children in a school setting
- Must be able to hit the ground running as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
- Available to work 08:30 to 16:00, Monday to Friday
- Either live in Richmond, or within a commutable distance
- Must be AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY to work as an Early Years Teaching Assistant
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.