£65 - £80 per day
5 days ago
Are you a qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you have experience supporting Early Years pupils?
Envision Education are seeking enthusiastic and passionate Early Years Teaching Assistants to join an outstanding Primary Academy in Peckham. In exchange for providing a high quality of support to Early Years students throughout the school day, the right candidate will gain invaluable experience in a school which boasts thoughtful and inspirational leadership, an innovative curriculum and a nurturing and inclusive environment.
Rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017, this high-acheiving academy believes that their pupils are entitled to a world-class education, and strives to enable them to be active and useful members of their communities. School leaders are not only expert teachers themselves, but they also provide excellent support for teachers, pupils, and families.
Committed to improving the life chances of all children, the school believes in 'achievement through hard work; strength through kindness,' a value which is reflected throughout school life.
- Provide high quality support to students in Early Years
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and other support staff
- Create engaging activities to keep students excited about learning
- Encourage a positive learning environment
- Provide feedback on pupil progress
- Promote the ethos and values of the school at all times
- Qualified to Level 3 in Early Years
- Local or able to commute to Peckham
- Experience supporting pupils in Early Years
- Available full time
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
- £100 bonus paid for each successful referral
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.