£65 - £75 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you a Design and Technology Specialist? Do you have experience working in a SEN school?
If so, we are seeking a Design and Technology Specialist Teaching Assistant to work in an SEN School based in Uxbridge, Hillingdon. Ideally you will have a Design and Technology Degree or have experience working in a school setting. This role is a long term position with an immediate start for the right candidate.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students in DT
- Deliver interventions under teachers instruction
- Support the class as a whole and 1:1
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Bachelors Degree, ideally
- At least 6 months of experience working in an UK school
- Available immediately and long term
- Live local to Uxbridge
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.