£70 - £85 per day
27 days ago
Have you had recent experience as a Classroom Support Assistant? Are you live local to Radlett and available full time?
We are recruiting Classroom Support Assistant to work within a lovely SEN School, local to Radlett. This is a full time, Monday to Friday position, working term time - with the possibility of becoming a permanent member of staff in the school. Behaviour management training is provided, however it is ideal if you have prior experience supporting SEN pupils.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students with Autism on a 1:1 basis
- Work closely outside agencies and the teachers
- Use your own initiative and creativity
- Ensure safety for pupils in and out of class
- Experience working with individuals with Autism
- Ideally, 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live local to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.