£65 - £75 per day
17 days ago
Do you enjoy supporting Autistic students? Are you available immediately and long term?
Envision Education are looking for patient and flexible Autism Support Assistant to work in mainstream and SEN schools within the Ealing borough. Prior experience supporting students with Autism, and related disorders is needed. More importantly, a friendly and caring personality is needed.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Work 1:1 with ASD pupils
- Provide interventions where necessary
- Work well as part of the class team
- Use your initiative to support around the class
- TA qualification or higher
- Experience supporting students with ASD
- Confident in managing behaviour
- Live local to Ealing
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Friendly and supportive team committed to guiding and assisting you through the process of finding and securing you a long term or permanent position
- Specialist experience in securing quality roles for aspiring educational professionals
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.