£70 - £85 per day
28 days ago
Do you have experience working 1:1? Are you live local to Radlett and available immediately?
Envision Education are looking for a couple 1:1 Teaching Assistants to work in an all through SEN School based in Radlett. You will work with pupils with SEN, on a 1:1 basis, and work closely with external agencies such as Occupational Therapists and Speech and Language Therapists. This is a long term position, starting on an immediate basis.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
- Support students on a 1:1 basis
- Work closely with the class teacher and other TA's
- Work with children with SEN
- Ensure the safeguarding of all pupils, and opportunities for learning
- Level 3 qualification, or higher
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- Good understanding of supporting SEN pupils
- Live within a commutable distance to Radlett
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.