£65 - £80 per day
about 1 month ago
Are you looking for a role where you can make a positive difference? Do you enjoy working with SEN pupils?
Envision Education are seeking a talented and experienced SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of some fantastic primary schools based in the borough of Hounslow.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar setting, and will demonstrate a genuine keenness to progress in Education. We are looking for someone pro-active, bubbly and empathetic!
About the role:
- Support SEN pupils on a 1:1 basis
- Assist the pupil to integrate with the rest of his class
- Provide academic and social support
- Encourage the pupil to be a confident learner
- Promote a positive and inclusive learning environment
- Minimum 6 months experience as a Teaching Assistant
- SEN experience is ideal
- Degree is desirable, but not essential
- Experience must be UK based, and within the last 2 years
- Confident supporting children with challenging behaviour
- Must be available full-time and immediately
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc.
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers' interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.